Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Post!

Hello Everyone!
 
This is my first official blog post, how exciting! I do not know where this blog is going exactly or where it is beginning either.  Basically I was forced to do it by my friend Ashelle, thanks for that.  I do enjoy to write though and have had many failed attempts at using my limited creativity, hopefully this outlet works out better.  I hope to fill this blog with wonderful stories, entertaining experiences, my observations, feelings, opinions, and plain old random thoughts that I have during the day; basically the world as I see it.  I seriously have tones of them, most which probably wont make it to the wonderful world wide web, BUT hopefully the ones that do will entertain and add that extra little something to your day.  My tentative plan for this is to just let my mind wander and see what comes up; for better or worse you WILL read my blog, and continue to read it until I choose to stop letting you.
 
I guess my first order of business will be to let you know why I chose the name I did, YoungChronos.  Really, I have no MAJOR reason for choosing that name; I do like Greek mythology and I did not really want to put my real name, or a fake name, so I chose something mythical *poof!* oooOOoOOoooOOO, see how I mysticised you!  Also I have been obsessed with time for most of my life, and seeing as Chronos is the ruler of time in Greek mythology (God I hope that is actually correct), I thought it would be fitting.  Also I like to think of myself as young, I would be if I was being compared to Chronos's age anyway.
 
Now more about time.  Time is what governs us all, whether we choose to notice or not we are all limited by time.  Time to finish work/ school work, time to get to work, time to sleep, relax, vacation, etc.  Hell even time to live right? I am sure most of us do not think that we have already lived a quarter, or half of our expected life up so far do they? or do they, you tell me.  I do at times and at times think that way or do not depending on my mood or the day of the week.  But I think it is important for everyone to take the time to reflect on the time that has passed and the time that is coming and what we will do with it.  Before we know it, all that time will be gone, and at that point looking back I think it is important that we are happy with the choices we have made and experiences we have had. 
 
I just had a thought to maybe do weekly topics to help focus my efforts lol.  Anyway, thanks for reading, I promise I will get better as time goes on; this is only the first post after all!
 
Cheers,
 
YC

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for posting you old man!!! :-p JK! Time for me is stressful, there's never enough time in the day. But taking time to reflect is important. I need to do it more often so I don't feel so stressed with time.

    Nice first post Chronos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Ashelle! I am not old, FEAR CHRONOS!

    ReplyDelete